It’s already summer time and in some places it’s already starting to get toasty. We like to take care of ourselves in summer and light and fresh food helps us fight that insufferable heat that sometimes comes around (only if you’re ‘lucky’ of course).
Today we present a series of refreshing blends that we love at Tapas and that can also become a must for you this summer. Whether they are fruit juices or iced drinks or even vegetable juices, we guarantee you are not going to want to stop making them. Here they are:
– Watermelon juice: ½ blended watermelon, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 5-6 mint leaves and ice.
– Cherry juice: put your clean and boneless cherries in the blender with water and sugar to taste. After, strain it to avoid the peels.
– Spinach juice: 1 bunch of spinach, 2 apples, ½ peeled lemon. Put in the blender and mix well.
– Banana and biscuit milkshake: 1 ripe banana, 300ml of milk and 2 biscuits. Mix in the blender.
– Melon and strawberry milkshake: ½ melon and 250gr of frozen strawberries. 1 tbsp of honey and 250ml of cold milk. Mix in the blender until it’s thick and add sugar to taste.
– Peach and ginger smoothie: blend 1 frozen and peeled peach with 350ml of buttermilk, 3 tbsp of brown sugar and 1tbsp of grated ginger.
– Orange and raspberry smoothie: mix 300ml of orange juice with raspberries, 100ml of plain yoghourt and ice and sugar to taste.
– Carrot and apple smoothie: mix in the blender 300ml of carrot juice with 300ml of apple juice and add ice.