Click here to read the Spanish version.
No more breakfast of a couple of slices of toast with tomato and oil, a croissant or a scrambled eggs and bacon. We’ve found the ultimate breakfast for cheese lovers: a sandwich made with eggs and lots and lots of condensed cheddar cheese soup. The result is a big, fluffy block to start the day full of energy. Would you join this team or do you still prefer toast with tomato? Just in case, we leave you the recipe below, because you never know…
Cheese Soufflé Sandwich Recipe
We found the original recipe on Foodbeast and it is quite simple.
- 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup
- Hamburger Bread (or your choice)
- 12 eggs
- Butter at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC.
- Beat the dozen eggs in a bowl and add the condensed cheese soup, milk and a little salt. Mix well.
- Take a baking tin and line it with baking paper and grease it with the butter.
- Pour the mixture into the mould with a sieve and cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake until the eggs are set (this can be about 1 hour).
- Cut into square blocks and serve on bread. If you want to complete your sandwich, you can add bacon, mayonnaise, tomato and whatever you like.